At Captix, we work with some of the largest companies in the world. Our goal is to provide our clients with first-class products and solutions, but also to make them incredibly happy with every interaction they have with Captix. Our clients’ success and overall happiness starts here, with our dynamic team, the true face of Captix.
The Project Coordinator at Captix works on one or more client accounts, and is responsible for the development and execution of strategy, prioritization of tasks and the achievement of client projects. The Project Coordinator builds relationships, owns and structures projects through their entirety, and sees them to completion. This position works closely with all members of the Captix team in a collaborative, innovative, and open-minded environment.
A successful candidate must like to interact with clients, obsess over details and deadlines, and feel comfortable in a technical environment. Are you passionate about hands-on technical configuration and problem solving? Are you able to bridge the gap between business owners and technology teams?
- Manage multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Work closely with our clients via phone, email and in person
- Have a high attention to detail and the desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Think outside the box to help integrate new and different technologies to find creative solutions and achieve client goals
- 3+ years work experience
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while maintaining high quality output
- Self-motivated, flexible, and a quick learner
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid communication, writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in technology-based solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Project or product management experience
- Design experience
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a team that eagerly pursues opportunities to simplify the lives of our clients through the use of technology and innovation. We insist on working with fantastic people who strive for greatness and want to have a positive impact on others. We seek clients who are a joy to work with and create experiences where we can make a true difference. Benefits of being an employee at 44Doors include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Annual training allowance
- We work in Austin, but we work from home